Cheap Movers Miami - Best Boca Raton Movers - Incredible Service at Incredible Prices!
Movers that have been around the block a time, or two, or a thousand...
Our experienced and professional movers have helped hundreds of people just like you move
You can trust their care and attention in getting you moved fast for CHEAP
Moving isn't as hard as it seems if you have great movers and put in a little forethought. Here's our Cheap Movers checklist to help keep you on track and organized for the big day.
2 months from moving day:
- Clean House: Two months may seem like a long time, but it will be here before you know it. So start sorting through your things and getting rid of the unnecessary clutter that just doesn't need to move with you.
- Important Documents: Gather all of your important documents in one place including school records, medical records, social security cards, passports, etc. Don't forget that you need to keep all of your tax records for at least 7 years in case you get audited, so don't chuck those. All of your important papers should be carried by you to your new home.
- Shop Movers: We'll do the hard work for you. Just provide basic information about your move and we will profide you with quotes from the areas best moving companies. Once you find one that works with your budget, book your move!
1 month from moving day:
- Check in with the Moving Company: Touch base to confirm you're still set for moving day.
- Supplies: Get all of your boxes and other packing supplies ordered. There are several options out there for used packing materials that are eco-friendly.
- Get a sitter: Sign up a friend or family member to watch your kids and pets on moving day, so they won't add to the chaos of your move.
- Pack it Up: Get a head start on getting your house packed, starting with out of season clothing and other items you don't see yourself needing between now and moving day.
- Strategize: Think about the floorplan at your new place and where you want everything to go. Knowing where you want all the bulky furniture will help the movers get it in the right place the first time so you aren't left breaking your back trying to rearrange later. Also make sure to clearly label all of your boxes!
- Mail Forwarding: Simply hop online and forward your mail through the handy USPS portal.
- Utilities: Don't forget about scheduling utility turn on/off at both the new and old house.
- Make a List: Take inventory of everything your moving so you'll have records in case anything turns up missing. Pictures and video can help document as well.
- Schedule Maids: Hire a maid through Handy or another cleaning service to help you get your house or apartment cleaned up after the moving truck pulls away.
After the Move
- Organize: The mountains of boxes everywhere may seem daunting, but just take one step at a time. Start with the most essential rooms like the kitchen and bedrooms. Lay a solid foundation to keep organized with shelf liner, closet organizers, utensil holders, etc. so you can put things away in an orderly fashion the first go around.
- Get Out: Take a walk and get some fresh air as you explore your new neighborhood!
To check "Shop Movers" off of your to-do list, contact us today for free quotes for your upcoming move.
Start Saving Today
Find us on:
Facebook | Yelp | Twitter | Google+